NETHERLANDS INSTITUTE OF CORE ENERGETICS
Core Energetics is a marriage of body psychotherapy and spiritual development. The work brings consciousness to how we block our energy. The process employs breathing techniques, physical movement and inter-personal relationship to create self-awareness, heal old wounds and radically increase your potential to enjoy life. It is dynamic, playful, creative, confronting and supports you in becoming fully and intensely who you truly are.
NICE offers Core Energetic workshops, a personal transformation program (in Dutch), a 4-year international professional training and a post graduate training.
- Eva Pierrakos bookOn 15th June the Honouring Eva Foundation has proudly launched a unique book on Eva Pierrakos. Riet Mellink and Corinne van den Bergh-Raat created an extensive, chronological biography of Eva, including excerpts of her book ‘The Path to the Real Self’ and parts from the remembrance book that was published after her passing in 1979. Apart from […]
- Postgraduate papersIn the graduation weekend last week, two presentations took place on Sunday. Sophie de Lacaze has written a valuable Postgraduate paper on Authentic Leadership and placed it mainly in the context of working as a body-oriented therapist. Evelien Bus gave an impressive presentation about Vanishing Twin syndrome. She had the courage to be vulnerable by […]
- Congratulations!Finally! After three years we had a real (that means in-person) graduation ceremony with a room full of fellow students, family, partners, friends. Again a group of talented students is delivered. These graduates are ready to bring what they have learned into therapy practice. From left to right: Jennifer Kumar (Germany), Sandra Meijer (The Netherlands), […]
- Energy & Consciousness Journals available onlineIn 1991, in the first edition of Energy & Consciousness, John Pierrakos wrote: ”I want from the bottom of my heart to welcome the publication of Energy and Consciousness: The International Journal of Core Energetics. It is my hope that the articles in this journal will help to disseminate understanding of the basic concepts of […]
- New websiteThis website is new! We didn’t change much about the content and the look and feel. But under-the-hood things are much better now, so we are sure the website will be stable and fast for the coming years. Let us know how you like it! And please let us know if you cannot find what […]