NETHERLANDS INSTITUTE OF CORE ENERGETICS
Core Energetics is a marriage of body psychotherapy and spiritual development. The work brings consciousness to how we block our energy. The process employs breathing techniques, physical movement and inter-personal relationship to create self-awareness, heal old wounds and radically increase your potential to enjoy life. It is dynamic, playful, creative, confronting and supports you in becoming fully and intensely who you truly are.
NICE offers Core Energetic workshops, a personal transformation program (in Dutch), a 4-year international professional training and a post graduate training.
- Transition of leadershipOn June 18, 2023 the Netherlands Institute of Core Energetics celebrated the transition of leadership. Anna Timmermans, the founder and director for 18 years, stepped out of individual leadership and we stepped into a collective one. For over a year there has been a process of creating a circle that is from now on holding … Read more
- Community activities during the training moduleApril 14 – 17 our current students come together in EIGENTIJDSERF in Westelbeers for their training module. During these module some of the activities are open for guests or former students. You are invited! In the mornings we offer the body work classes. On Saturday during lunch there is the live show Honouring Eva auction! … Read more
- Save the date | June 18 | Ritual of TransitionWe invite all community members to join us in Westelbeers on Sunday June 18th (8 pm) for a ritual of transition. 18 years after Anna founded the Netherlands Institute of Core Energetics, there will be a transition from individual to collective leadership. It’s the moment to celebrate Anna and everything that she has manifested throughout … Read more
- Diversity, Inclusion & EquityIn response to questions on the work of Core Energetics in relation to diversity, I send you this message from the IACE Diversity, Inclusion & Equity Committee, addressed to the directors of Core Energetics institutes. Anna Timmermans, director of NICE
- Recording Memorial Service Cees van LoonOn October 8, during our training module, we had a beautiful Memorial Service for Cees van Loon. Cees, who was the husband and life companion of Anna Timmermans and the managing director of NICE, passed away on August 22. On Saturday August 27 we had a consoling, peacefull and warm farewell gathering in Cordium. A … Read more